Sunday 19 August 2018

21st : Friends' Edition

A year older, a year wiser huh? Yass, I turned 21st last month on the 3rd of July and I am glad that I have such a wonderful life for now, at least. For me, my 21st birthday was kind of unforgettable? I can say that. We were busy with our finals on those days but my friends were still managed to make a surprise for me. Well it was not really a surprise since they didn't know how to cover it up. Hahahaha.

That night on my birthday, we studied as usual in Mira and Tira's room. Before that, they said to me that they didn't have any plan to celebrate my birthday and they just wanted to have a samyang dinner that night for me. Well, I was okay since I don't celebrate birthday with my family after all and I never expect any celebration. 

While studying that night, Asyi (one of our friends) came to our room, out of sudden fully covered with his tudung and nice clothe. Usually she came there only with her pyjamas. I didn't know why and I didn't suspect anything at that time. Then suddenly, Atirah said she wanted to buy some cold water with Asyi before we had our dinner and I was like, okay? Then I just continue to study as usual with Emma and Mira. 

Long story short, Tira was going too long that I suspected something. Atirah was going to Jebat with only her slippers on? It was weird. Atirah never wore only slippers to Jebat. It was 9 o clock. as far as I remembered and honestly I was totally hungry and Atirah had not coming back yet. So I asked Emma to call her and asked her where she was and she said she was still buying the water? Oh God, what's taking her so loooooong?

And then, the birthday song came out. Awwww, I didn't know how to react at that time since nobody had done it to me before (#sadlife). There was no birthday cake but there was pitzaaaas. And ballooonsss. Hahahaha I was expecting helium balloons and there was only the normal balloons but it was okay at least there was balloons. hehehehe. It was great that night. Apart of having pizzas, we also had some instant noodles. It was not some but a lot actually, for ten people I stressed that. Hahahaha. And we had some karaoke and played some games. We managed to escape from studying that night 😉

And if you guys are reading this, yesss u guys laa who else were celebrating my birthday with me, thanks a lot even though the surprise was not going so well since I can smell it already and I put all the blames on Atirah as she was too obvious hahahaha. I love you guys and yassss you guys are the best 💋💓

A picture for memory?



No comments:

Post a Comment