Sunday 28 August 2016

Current Life

I supposed to revise Business right now but then I don't have the mood. Since I'm home, the study mood fly far far away. It has been 4 months, maybe, I ignored this blog. Well, who care, right? There are lots of new things happen in these 4 months and I would like to share them here a little bit, in case you are curious with my life now :)

Well I started my study now. Yeayyy ! Guess where?
Here, ( I would love to put my campus picture but there is no attractive picture)

Image result for uitm alor gajah

I hope to get into somewhere farther but then here am I, still in Melaka. Sokay lah, dekat dengan family kan. Hehe.
In short, I am now a Diploma in Accounting student, still in Part 1 and gonna be a dean's list award student soon. Malas actually nak taip panjang-panjang. For those yang macam curious Farah belajar mana sekarang, sihat ke tak, don't worry, I'm doing fine here :)

Here, some of pictures to show ~


So this is my happy-go-lucky classmates, yang 24 hours memekak dalam kelas. Well then, I am glad that I am not the only 19-year-old person there yet there is someone who is older than me. So, takde lah rasa awkward mana.


Ini geng 5 sahabat. We did all the things together and I am glad they accepted me as their friends without any doubt. (Later on I'll describe them one by one) They taught me a lot especially in accounting and they will lend me their shoulders when I need them. No word can describe how good they are to me.


She is my best roommate aka my best friend for life. Eh ? I spend most of my time with her especially during weekends. I really don't know how to describe her but I do adore her much. She is a masscommer and gonna move to Rembau next semester. Honestly, I can't imagine how my life will be if she is not there. (Semoga Qistina tak baca blog nih)

I do enjoy studying here. I have seen a lot of people, a lot of behaviors, good, bad, all of that. They actually teach me a lot of lessons and I am grateful to be sent here. Looking forward to much better things soon. 

p/s : yeah, my ex boyfriend the 'cinta anjingan' guy also study at the same place as me. What a coincidence kan? Semoga Farah akan terus tabah dengan semua ini.  






No comments:

Post a Comment