So lets proceed with our lesson.
- forgiveness, pardon. release.
- He gives his absolution to the kid who had stolen his money because he is very poor.
p/s : This picture has no idea about this meaning.
- It is very blatant that he had cheated in the examination.
- He had achieved a very creditable defeat.
- establish firmly in a comfortable condition
- Agnes ensconced herself in their bedroom.
- hurry, accelerate, rush
- The man is in hasten as he is late for the important meeting.
- a deep cut in skin or flesh
- He suffered lacerations to his head and face.
- The boy is such an obdurate because he always against the rule.
- can be believe, reasonable
- The defendant argument about the murdered case is plausible.
- a respite, postponement of a punishment
- He accepted the death sentence and refused to appeal for a reprieve.
- a little value, gaudy
- It is just a tawdry jewellery.