- Cancel, deny, repeal
- He tried to abrogate the agreement he had dealt with the company.
- Speech which offends religious sentiments.
- His speech was blasphemy because it shows a lack of respect for God.
- His words was credible because he is one of the most honest person in the school.
- Puzzle, mystery
- The case was still being an enigma because no one could find the exact answer.
- Indicators, bringers of warning.
- There are harbingers around the construction site to ensure the safety of the users.
- Complicated series of path
- A labyrinth rules and regulations in the school make the students rebel.
- Cuddle, snuggle
- The child nuzzles up against his mother.
- Statement giving strong praise
- His work won him plaudits from the critics.
- Shameful, very bad
- It was a reprehensible day for him because he had lost his work and he just got into the drain.
- Slow, late, delayed
- Turtles walk very tardy.