Proceed with our new words ~
- Humiliation, degradation
- The scene when he slips on the stairs in front of the reporters is the most abasement incident in his life.
- Swelling, fluttering, waving
- The curtains billowing in the breeze.
- Shrink away from, recoil in fear or servility,
- The boy cowered under the table when the storm started.
- Improve, make better or clearer.
- Teachers suggested parents to buy the book to enhance their children’s performance in Language.
- Noisy, attacking speech
- The court becomes harangue when both sides trying to defense their clients.
- A maze
- There is a labyrinth near grandpa’s garden and I want to go there.
- To counter, make unimportant
- The lecturer try to nullify the subject as it is very sensitive.
- Petitioner (in court law)
- The plaintiff try to defense her client in the court.
- His mother asked him to replete the bowl with curry that she had made.
- Can be touched
- The fruit is only tangible to a person who has a pure heart.