Today is our first day of activity week and we do not have any activity this morning. Is this what an activity week be like in college? Hmm. I am about to enjoy this activity week, unfortunately, the first day has disappointed me. So, here I am stacking in this room (again) and updating my blog (again). However, at least, I do not have to listen to the talk, which will make me sleepy at last.
Lets proceed with our word list for today ~
- Rough, coarse, harsh
- Cheat, defraud
- The government bilks the citizens’ money by using it for their own benefits.
- Hidden, undercover
- He had a covert agenda by involving in the searching of the crashed airplane.
- The erosion is engendered by the major cutting of trees in the forest area.
- Storage area (like a garage) for plane.
- The technician is checking for errors on the plane at the hangar.
- Complex, difficult to solve
- Some men might think that women are as knotty as an Additional Mathematics question.
- Something subtle, a fine shade of meaning
- The poem about women written by the well-known poetry has a nuance meaning.
- Taking credit for someone else’s writing or idea.
- He is such a plagiarism because he always taking credit for her classmate’s ideas especially in Art’s Class.
- Fame, being known by many people because of what you have achieved.
- Pop stars achieve renown at a young age.
- Going off the main subject
- She starts to go off on a tangent when her mother starts to talk about marriage.