Before I jump into the word list, may I talk a little bit about our SPM results ? Ouhh, of course. No one can stop me. This is my blog and I can do anything that I like.. How rude am I right? Do afraid of me. HAHAHA.
Well, as all Malaysians knew, the SPM's results came out on last Tuesday, 3rd March. Praise to Allah, The Almighty, my previous high school, MJSC Tun Gafar Baba got the 3rd ranking for SPM not only among MJSC but also in Malaysia. What a very great achievement. Give us a round of applause. *clap*. Done. Lets proceed with our word list of the day ~
- She abhor him since they were in high school.
- narrow-minded, prejudice person
- fake, false
- All the flowers in the hall are counterfeit.
- Give voting rights
- hinder, obstruct
- Fire safety door, do not hamper.
- to start a fire
- He used the stones around him to kindle a fire at the campsite.
- harmful, poisonous, lethal
- The chemical in the lab is noxious to human.
- calm, peaceful
- Beach is a placid place to release our mind.
- payment for work done
- He gets the remuneration after he had done painting the big house.
- lucky charm
- He grandfather gave him a talisman on Christmas as a guardian for him.