- CRYPTIC (adj)
- Having hidden meaning.
- Well camouflaged; having good camouflage.
- Lonomia caterpillars are extremely cryptic.
- The cryptic response made her hesitate.
- to scold someone severely for bad behavior or even to punish someone by beating the person.
- He looked up at her, obviously afraid she would further chastise him.
- Very small; tiny.
- Of, relating to, or written in minuscule
- The boy has a minuscule, colorful bug.
- The students are searching for the meaning of minuscule writing.
- extreme shortage, especially of food.
- Half the population of his planet had been decimated by famine and war, and for all he knew, his intended was among them
- a loud, coarse burst of laughter