- A joyful, somewhat muffled laugh, rather like a snorting chuckle.
- He frequently interrupted himself with chortles while he told us his favorite joke.
- To disarrange or rumple; dishevel.
- A disheveled mass, as of hair.
- A person who performs sexual activity for payment, especially a woman
- She currently work as a prostitute in order to pay off her university debts.
- The edge between the pavement and the roadway
- We can see a lot of kerbstones along the highway.
- SOLICITOR (n)
- One that solicits, especially one that seeks trade or contributions.
- An attorney holding a public office that handles cases involving a city, state, or other jurisdiction.
- Chiefly British An attorney who advises clients on legal matters, represents clients in certain lower courts, and prepares cases for barristers to present in the higher courts.
- Canadian A barrister and solicitor; a lawyer.