- place for a person or animal to sit on
- a freshwater fish.
- to sit or rest in an elevated position.
- 1. A bird sits on it's perch.
- They sat in silence throughout the afternoon, until the sun sank far enough out of the sky to perch on the ocean.
- STUFFY (adj)
- Lacking sufficient ventilation; close.
- Having the respiratory passages blocked
- Dull and boring
- He had a stuffy nose since it was winter.
- The ignorant boy thought that it was a stuffy lecture.
- A heavily populated urban area characterized by substandard housing and squalor
- To cover or dress in a robe or in something that functions like a robe
- a long, loose or flowing outer garment
- GRIEVE (v)
- To cause to be sorrowful; distress
- To mourn or sorrow for
- It grieves me to see you in such pain.
- We grieved the death of our pastor.