- having a strong affection for someone or something.
- A brief beam or flash of light.
- A steady but subdued shining; a glow: the gleam of burnished gold.
- A brief or dim indication; a trace.
- I saw gleams of daylight through the cracks of the huge stone.
- The gleam of burnished gold had really attracted me.
- A gleam of intelligence.
- that can be heard; loud enough to be heard
- He sighed audibly and rubbed the back of his neck again.
- STOMP (v)
- To bring the foot down onto an object or surface forcibly.
- To tread or trample heavily or violently.
- To walk with forcible, heavy steps
- He stomped on the gas pedal so that the car become more faster.
- I stomped on the sidewalk to get the dirt off my shoes.
- He got mad and stomped out of the room.
- SUEDE (n)
- A type of soft leather, made from calfskin, with a brushed texture to resemble fabric, often used to make boots, clothing and fashion accessories.
- He is wearing a blue shirt, beige jumper, gray overcoat, gray trousers and a red suede shoes.