I am having my bed-serving breakfast right now. Fantastic! Today is Thaipusam. It is a celebration that are celebrated by Hindu, I guess in my country. Surely, we get a leave today and I will be going to spend my rarely holiday with my dearest book. Aha! Lifeless? No. The one who thinks like that is a non-open minded person. I bet. Without wasting any more time by reading my personal life, let's go through a new vocab for the day before yesterday, yesterday and also for today. Might the words will help us soon :)
- GRIMACED (v)
- a twisting or distortion of the face, as in expressing pain, contempt, disgust, etc., or a wry look as in seeking to amuse
- He bared his teeth in a grimace, then turned her so her back was to him.
- INCESSANTLY (adverb)
- In a manner without pause or stop, especially to the point of annoyance; not ceasing.
- The lightning was flickering incessantly, but she heard no thunder.
- TUBBY (adj)
- Having a rounded shape
- Short and plump.
- Having a dull sound; lacking resonance.
- He loves fishing and he has a tubby fishing boat.
- Gents have you gained a tubby tummy and lost sight of your twinkle toes?
- GROOVY (adj)
- Very pleasing; wonderful.
- Never the less, the room did quieten down to catch the groovy lyrics
- something that is boring and repetitive.
- The fun ones seemed so stupid, they were pitiful and the smart ones were so tedious, he wanted to scream.