This was the movie that I had watched last night. A CINDERELLA STORY ONCE UPON A SONG. At first I taught that this movie is like a cliche Cinderella story but actually I was wrong about it. This movie is kinda different, I mean a lot of different because it is actually different. What am I talking about ? I really love the songs in the movie. They were very bursting, no I don't know how to describe their songs but they were really enjoying.
I do recommended teenagers to watch this movie as it is about a teenage life, stepmother, love and it is really suitable for a grown-up like us. I got touched with the scene when the main character, Katie was forced by her step-sibling to write a song for her in front of her boyfriend because she did not know how to compose a lyric or even singing a sing. Katie had fall in love with the hero, Luke Morgan but her love and also her talent was misused by her stepmother. I just don't know how to describe about the scene but it really touched me.
So lessons I got from this movie are :
- We should be honest in our life.
- We should use our talent wisely.
- We should not trust people easily if we do not have any clear proof.
- We have to believe in ourselves and never give up on doing something.
- Love among family members are the most precious gift.