Yeah, here the eleventh word.
- DANGLE (v)
- to hang or swing loosely, or to make something do this
- to offer something good to someone, in order to persuade them to do something
- I dangled my feet in a clear, cold water while listening to music from my new, red MP4 that was gifted by my father on my eleventh birthday.
- A good pay package and a company car were dangled in front of her to assure her to work in their company.
- SWIVEL (v)
- to turn around quickly and face a different direction, or to make something do this
- She swivelled her chair far away from his boyfriend as she was disappointed with his reaction when she asked him to propose.
- FLOOZY (n)
- a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of different men, in a way that you disapprove of
- She is a floozy woman and she always migrating from one place to another place within three months.
- Plimsolls are trending on teenagers nowadays as an outfit of the day because it is very comfortable to wear.
- weather that is sultry is hot with air that feels wet (humid)
- a woman who is sultry makes other people feel strong sexual attraction to her
- It is a hot and sultry day when I have to wait outside the class as I do not finished my homework.
- She gave the man a sultry glance before she went home after having a dinner with him.