Before that, I want to share something that may help all of us to get many, many, many and as many new words that we can. Here it is .
Doing a page of word search a day and I will get a lot of new words.Do believe me. So, new words for today are related to time delaying.
- To postpone
- To end or suspend an event
- To move from one place to another.
- The meeting is adjourned until the manager come back from a work visit in Korea.
- The game will adjourn for lunch.
- After dinner, we will adjourn to the nearest park.
- causing or tending to cause delay; meant to gain time, defer action
- inclined to delay; slow or late in doing thing
- My dilatory way of replying all the letters make the work become worst.
- He is such a dilatory and has all the bad qualities which we should not take him to work in here again.
- Resulting in no effect.
- Reluctant to work or to exert oneself.
- Having no reason,having no point, reason, or purpose.
- It is otiose using this product.
- He is an otiose person as he always come late to office.
- It is otiose to talk about that girl.
- being sluggish or having little energy.
- Uncle Rahman awoke lethargic and in pain.
- SNAIL'S PACE (n)
- A very slow rate of speed.
- The fat boy walks as a snail's pace.