- to argue about something unimportant
- synonyms: fight, quarrel, have a row
- They always squabble about their mother's wealth.
- During sunset, I can see a dark silhouette of domes and minarets near the well-known building in Europe.
- It is winter and I can see silhouette pictures of snowmen and reindeer
- Fitted clothes often give the neatest silhouettes.
- feral animals used to live with humans but have become wild
- The black, dotted cat had become feral after being pampered with its owner.
- someone who thinks and feels the way you do
- belonging to the same group or family
- We had a kindred spirit as we taught of the same thing about the movie.
- The protest included members of Free the Streets and kindred organisations to protest about the new rule of street.
- used when you think someone is saying something stupid or acting as if they are more important than they really are
- used to tell someone to listen
- 'Hark at him! I bet he couldn't do any better,' said Sam in the meeting seriously.
- It's useless to continually hark back to the past when it is not really that important.
And finally, the thirty words had been published. Feeling better right now actually. :)