- COO (v)
- to make soft quiet sounds, or to speak in a soft quiet way
- when doves or pigeons coo, they make a low soft cry
- "Darling...." he cooed to her girl before proposing her on a candlelight dinner under a light crescent moon near the Eiffel Tower.
- very unpleasant or shocking, and involving someone being killed or badly injured
- Police described the incident as a gruesome attack which had killed almost 200 persons in a blink of an eye.
- MYTH (n)
- an idea or story that many people believe, but which is not true
- an ancient story, especially one invented in order to explain natural or historical events
- The myth of Mahsuri is well-known in Malaysia especially in Langkawi because of her curse on that island .
- During my childhood, my grandmother often read me a myth and fairytale until I went to sleep soundly.
- British English informal an uncomfortable feeling that you get when you are very nervous
- 'I feel collywobbles right now,' said Lydia to her mom.
- TOPSY-TURVY (adj)
- in a state of complete disorder or confusion:
Guess, here for now, I am topsy-turvy right here as I am late for my driving class. Next update will be tonight. ;)