- INSUBSTANTIAL (adj)
- Not firm or solid; weak or flimsy
- Very small or negligible, as in importance, size, or amount
- Lacking or appearing to lack substance or reality
- The shed is made of insubstantial materials.
- There is many insubstantial dusk in the old house as no one has ever comes here since the death of its owner five years ago.
- The insubstantial vapor of an autumn field releasing my stress.
- ABORIGINE (n)
- any of the first or earliest known inhabitants of a certain region; native
- the native animals or plants of a certain region
- We taught the aborigines some new skills during our community service in Kota Lata, Perak.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP (n)
- a person who organizes and manages a business undertaking, assuming the risk for the sake of the profit
- MARA is a global entrepreneurship and educational center.
- PROSODY (n)
- the science or art of versification, including the study of metrical structure, stanza forms, etc.
- a particular system or style of versification and metrical structure
- The prosody was significant and owed much to Scottish philosophical discourse.
- The role of prosody in a voice mail summarization system.
- MOORLAND (n)
- Open land that has an acidic peaty soil and is mostly covered with heather or bracken
- On the moorland, you may see some tiny flowers with yellow centers.
That's all for now. I'll continue it later.