- COTERIE (n)
- A circle of people who associate with one another.
- An exclusive group of people, who associate closely for a common purpose; a clique.
- A communal burrow of prairie dogs.
- The new junior employee joined our merry after-hours coterie.
- A tightly-knit coterie of executive power brokers made all the real decisions in the company.
- The coterie was located in the middle of our wheat field.
- KIBBUTZ (n)
- A community, usually a village, based on a high level of social and economical sharing, equality, direct democracy and tight social relations.
- In the top of the cliff there was a small kibbutz where there was a mosque and we perform our prayer there.
- MOB (v)
- To crowd around and jostle or annoy, especially in anger or excessive enthusiasm:
- To crowd into
- Eager fans mobbed the popular singer in the concert.
- Visitors mobbed the fairgrounds.
- to make happy, excited or proud.
- She was elated to receive the proposal under a beam moonlight.