- ARSE (v)
- To be silly, act stupid or mess around.
- To make, to bother.
- I can't be arsed to write that essay for tomorrow.
- Stop arsing around ! You make me tupsy-turvy.
- If one cannot be arsed to do something, one does not have the will to make the effort to do it.
- I can't be arsed to write the essay for tomorrow.
- She wears snuggy to keep her warm on the winter.
- GORY (adj)
- covered with blood, very bloody
- As she bent to tie her shoes, a gory vision made her stagger.
- The Japanese press showed photos of the gory scene.
- to move unsteadily, as though about to collapse; totter, sway, or reel, as from a blow, fatigue, drunkenness
- to lose determination, strength of purpose
- She was stagger and had hit the wall which then she was rescued by a charming man.
- After losing in the battle, she had stagger.
- The huge size or scale of something, or is defined as something that is defined as extremely important.
- First step is to grasp the enormity of the challenge.