Yeahh, looked delicious and appetizing right?
That's not the point. I am going to continue my last ten words for this week. Quite exciting cause I will talk about novel and also movie that I had watched this week on the next entry. Here you go ...
- a short loud sound like something hitting a hard surface
- I heard a thwacking sound near the dump center when I was on my way home from school.
- nothing - used especially in the North of England
- I had nowt to eat since yesterday as we had finished our food source.
- extremely painful
- very unpleasant to experience, especially because of involving a difficult choice or a long wait
- I had an accident and the pain was agonizingly.
- Amnah had to make an agonizingly decision whether to stay with her mother or stay by her own.
- when an object ricochets, it changes direction when it hits a surface at an angle
- something such as a bullet or a stone that has ricocheted
- He was hit in the arm by a ricochet during the war.
- Bullets ricocheted off the boulders around him.
- someone who is not very tall
- very small
- He is a midget because he is the shortest boy in his class.
- It is a midget submarine that I have ever seen.