Thursday 22 January 2015

All About English

               
So, here it is. Our English task that we should do during our ten months here as a MADPP students. As for me, this task is quite challenging cause we have to be very discipline and consistent when updating our own blog everyday. Hopefully, by creating this blog and keeping it on update, everyone especially the MADPP students will get benefits and also for me myself to widen my vocabulary and also to improve my English.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment